Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Here are step by step instructions to fix your plumbers pants, so your underwear don't show when wearing jeans. We will be working on th...
-
Memory Pillows I started making these Memory Pillows that I just love. Memory Pillows to keep anyone you love, or have loved and lost,...
-
Join us for February Kid's Sewing Classes and learn the basics of sewing. These classes are for everyone and anyone who wants to le...
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
Friday, October 21, 2011
Embroidered pillow
This pillow I decided to make after talking to my sister-in-law. I thought I have this great silk sitting around and I know just what to do. I hooped my silk with the proper backing and out came this beautiful embroidery and I decided to make two more for my living room. Normally I put zippers on my pillows on these I didn't think I needed them. I don't plan on letting anyone touch them. They are just for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment