Here are a few backpacks I have made recently. I will be making patterns like these soon.
It's been a long week my son has had pneumonia and I was finally able to get to the studio today to clean up a little and do a little sewing.
I have been working on this pattern for a while now and have finally reached the point where it is the way I like it. I have had a lot of input from my children, do this, add that. The backpacks have grommets on the bottom to hold the cord in place and I just love that. The top is pulled tight from both sides and the kids love the patterns. Hope you enjoy them.
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Memory Pillows I started making these Memory Pillows that I just love. Memory Pillows to keep anyone you love, or have loved and lost,...
-
Join us for February Kid's Sewing Classes and learn the basics of sewing. These classes are for everyone and anyone who wants to le...
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Here are step by step instructions to fix your plumbers pants, so your underwear don't show when wearing jeans. We will be working on th...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
No comments:
Post a Comment