Here goes everything in a blog post. I have always wanted a sewing/ crafting room, now I'm getting 3. It's very exciting and a little scary at the same time. I'm happy because now people will have a local place where they can learn to use all the supplies they have been buying over the years. A place where people can come alone or with their friends and family and try something new they never thought they could do. A place to share a laugh and relax without being judged if it's right or wrong. If it looks wrong there's always a seam ripper or a bow, not a big deal. Everything can be fixed with a little embroidery or paint or glue. The rule of thumb is you measure twice and cut once and I almost forgot never use my fabric scissors on paper. Hope you come and sew and craft with me or maybe paint in the Shiny Princess room.
http://www.mariasewsalot.com/Pages/Upcomingclasses.aspx
Maria
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
-
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
Cushions before ...
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment