It always amazes me when I ship something across the country how easy it is. I never thought it would be so easy to ship to Russia. All you do is fill out the customs form with your information, your customer's information, what you are shipping and the value and you can ship it. So easy, I don't know why more people aren't doing it. Don't get me wrong I still love shipping in the USA and I still get excited when I ship to a new state. It's just makes me feel great when someone in a country I have never been to likes something I created. I love being able to do what I love everyday.
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
-
Cushions before ...
-
-
I have been thinking about blogging for a while now and finally decided today was the day. I have been sewing since I was about six and love...
-
In September we will be starting all our sewing classes the first week so we can get a whole four weeks of sewing fun in. We will be keeping...
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Today I finally made myself a backpack. I have been making them for my son, his friends, to sell on Etsy, now I have my own and I lov...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...

No comments:
Post a Comment