Sewing 101
I just love teaching and today was no exception. Except for the fact that I did the class half in English and half in Portuguese. Teaching sewing in Portuguese is new for me. I have been teaching a class in social media and selling on the internet in Portuguese, but sewing is a little different.
It was so much fun watching someone who didn't know how to thread a machine leave the sewing studio with a zippered wristlet. Today I taught a mother and daughter how to sew and this is what they made.
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
-
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
-
Join us for February Kid's Sewing Classes and learn the basics of sewing. These classes are for everyone and anyone who wants to le...
-

No comments:
Post a Comment