I've been wanting to make these beanies for really long time and I finally found an embroidery that I like and hats that I liked. They come in four different colors for now black, white, royal blue and red. I just love them they keep me nice and toasty on those cold soccer days and nights. I love watching soccer but hate being cold and I hate the rain so you'll find me there. Underneath my umbrella with my blankets and my soccer beanie. I am that soccer mom that screams for both teams if I know kids from both teams. I like to watch, I just like to make sure that nobody gets hurt and that they do play fair I hate watching dirty soccer. Here are my beanies hope you like them
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Here are step by step instructions to fix your plumbers pants, so your underwear don't show when wearing jeans. We will be working on th...
-
Memory Pillows I started making these Memory Pillows that I just love. Memory Pillows to keep anyone you love, or have loved and lost,...
-
Join us for February Kid's Sewing Classes and learn the basics of sewing. These classes are for everyone and anyone who wants to le...
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment