Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
I have been thinking about blogging for a while now and finally decided today was the day. I have been sewing since I was about six and love...
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
These are infinity scarf samples I made for a class I will be teaching, hope you like them. Have a great day, Maria
-
Cushions before ...
-
Here are step by step instructions to fix your plumbers pants, so your underwear don't show when wearing jeans. We will be working on th...
-
I'm so excited, I had my first sewing Birthday party. It was very busy. I had eight new sewers on my hand. I hand to teach them to use t...
-
This is the new sign I made today so people can tell where my new sewing studio is. I embroidered on white vinyl and put grommets on top...
Friday, October 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment