In order to brighten up this room I decided to add this lime green pillow to this brown sofa. There are also a couple cream pillows and a brown and green pillow to tie everything up. Notice the square pillow, it's actually square, it does not have pointed corners.
Have you always wanted a great square pillow, but ended up with a pillow with pointed corners? If you make 16" square pillow or any size for that matter you can make it look square without the points. I have this pillow template that tapers the ends and the pillows come out great each time and you only need one pattern for various sizes.
This particular pillow I made with a zipper so it can be washed. I did prewash the fleece fabric because I knew it was a material that was going to have a lot of use I needed to make sure it would be ok to fabricate. It is great and so soft.
Contact me and I will tell you where I got my template.
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
In September we will be starting all our sewing classes the first week so we can get a whole four weeks of sewing fun in. We will be keeping...
-
These are infinity scarf samples I made for a class I will be teaching, hope you like them. Have a great day, Maria
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
Cushions before ...
-
It always amazes me when I ship something across the country how easy it is. I never thought it would be so easy to ship to Russia. All you ...
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment