Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Here are step by step instructions to fix your plumbers pants, so your underwear don't show when wearing jeans. We will be working on th...
-
Memory Pillows I started making these Memory Pillows that I just love. Memory Pillows to keep anyone you love, or have loved and lost,...
-
Join us for February Kid's Sewing Classes and learn the basics of sewing. These classes are for everyone and anyone who wants to le...
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Sewing door embroidered sign
This is the new sign I made today so people can tell where my new sewing studio is. I embroidered on white vinyl and put grommets on top so I can hang with some ribbon from my door. I just love the fall theme. I'm going to try and do one for each season. I wish I had put a different stabilizer on the back or maybe changed the needle, but now I know for next time. I used my Brother Entrepreneur Pro 1000 this machine has embroidered through everything I put under it. Hope you like it.
Maria
Do what you love, love what you do
www.mariasewsalot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment