Popular Posts

Saturday, July 6, 2013

September Sewing Classes

In September we will be starting all our sewing classes the first week so we can get a whole four weeks of sewing fun in. We will be keeping the Sewing 101 the same Monday's 10-12 Wednesday's 6:30-8:30 and Saturday's 9-11. That seemed to work out for most people. If it didn't work out for you send me and e-mail. The Know Your Sewing Machine I will continue doing as a private class, as I feel people get more out of it that way and they learn about their machine not somebody else's.
I will be adding a few more classes and put up a calendar so people can see what classes are what days. I will be adding a window treatment class, a pillow class, a flower making class, crochet class, knitting class. A start your own sewing business class and the class everyone has been asking me for is a social media class. Let's get everybody's Klout up. http://klout.com/home
If there are specific class someone is interested in taking please let me know.
It's going to be an exciting time at 262 Main St. this September. Hope everyone is ready?  I will be adding classes the month of August the the link below will be changing.




No comments:

Post a Comment