September is National Sewing Month. I'm going to start the very beginning of the month with sewing classes. I'm sew excited! Classes are going to start on the third so we can start of and get four full weeks. I have been pinning all kinds of boards on Pinterest of the fun things I want to do. The Sewing 101 are starting to fill up the specialty class I will be adding in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking we are going be sewing here 7 days a weeks and I just can't wait! National Sewing Month +Maria Sews A Lot is going to be a blast! Wait until you see the little crochet flowers I'm working on.http://www.mariasewsalot.com/Pages/Classes.aspx
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
-
Join us for February Kid's Sewing Classes and learn the basics of sewing. These classes are for everyone and anyone who wants to le...
-
No comments:
Post a Comment