Popular Posts

Friday, September 28, 2012

UFO Class (Unfinished Fabric Objective)

     Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years.  The other day one of my students said to me you should have everyone come in and help you finish your unfinished projects.  I said nobody wants to help me finish my projects, but I remembered the idea from way back when about this class I wanted to do.
     I think will be a great class, because it will be people the chance to clean up their sewing rooms and mine.  I have these great embroideries I want to do something with that I think are older than my son. It will also give people a chance to ask for help that are stuck on a certain project and can't move on to get it done.

My UFO not sure if I should make a pillow or just frame it.




This class will run the 4th Friday of the month starting at 7:00pm for $5.00.  People can stay for as little or long as they want.  Hope to see you there, and maybe we can help you get rid of all your UFOs.
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment