Popular Posts

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Sewing/ Crafting dream

Here goes everything in a blog post. I have always wanted a sewing/ crafting room, now I'm getting 3.  It's very exciting and a little scary at the same time.  I'm happy because now people will have a local place where they can learn to use all the supplies they have been buying over the years. A place where people can come alone or with their friends and family and try something new they never thought they could do. A place to share a laugh and relax without being judged if it's right or wrong. If it looks wrong there's always a seam ripper or a bow, not a big deal.  Everything can be fixed with a little embroidery or paint or glue.  The rule of thumb is you measure twice and cut once and I almost forgot never use my fabric scissors on paper.  Hope you come and sew and craft with me or maybe paint in the Shiny Princess room.

http://www.mariasewsalot.com/Pages/Upcomingclasses.aspx

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment