Today I learned that when you are trying to do out and embroidery and it doesn't look right it might be your bobbin.
First off I thought it might be the needle, I don't remember the last time I changed it. Who really does? So I changed the needle still same problem, it wasn't smooth. I could see the white outline around some of my design.
I tought maybe the bobbin is getting low, no it was fine. I have been using store bought prewound bobbins, so I decided to wind my own sure enough the design came out beautiful. Sometimes it's something so simple as replacing your bobbin and we waste your time thinking something is wrong with the design or something we did.
Hopefully next time this happens that will be the first thing I check. I wish my machine had a little beep and said did you check the bobbin. It just beeped at me and showed the thread broke, so why not that?
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
These are infinity scarf samples I made for a class I will be teaching, hope you like them. Have a great day, Maria
-
Join us for February Kid's Sewing Classes and learn the basics of sewing. These classes are for everyone and anyone who wants to le...
-
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Here are step by step instructions to fix your plumbers pants, so your underwear don't show when wearing jeans. We will be working on th...
Friday, December 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment