Popular Posts

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sewing Birthday party

I'm so excited, I had my first sewing Birthday party. It was very busy. I had eight new sewers on my hand. I hand to teach them to use the machines, make sure the used them safe, followed directions and sewed straight. They did great! I think I enjoyed the experience as much as they did. There is nothing like the feeling of hearing someone new saying this is so much fun. That's all I wanted out if my day, to make sewing fun.  Here are some of the handbags they made. Pretty good job if I do say so myself. I wouldn't be surprised if more then half of them don't become life long sewers.
The pattern for these handbags will be available shortly on my website. The handbags are reversible and great for beginners. This pattern was designed by a 20 year old new sewer. I do have to say I am impressed with that myself.   
www.mariasewsalot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment