Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Buy local

Today I have a lot of sewing to do. So I thought why not go to my favorite breakfast place and get myself a nice omelette. I walk in like I always do get my coffee look at the menu and I was get the same thing a western omelette with wheat toast. Seriously why change when something is good. 
You're thinking what does this have to do with sewing. It doesn't other than the fact that it's a local small business, just like mine. It was just so nice to sit there and see when someone was leaving and needed help with their coat somebody was there to help him put it on. You don't get that through drive-through. 
People say sewing is a lost art, I feel sitting down to enjoy in a nice breakfast is a lost art. Sewing a lot of fun for a lot of people. People love coming in taking a creative break and making something. Now if there was just a way to make them slow down and enjoy their breakfast. 
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment