Popular Posts

Monday, June 3, 2013

Custom Sewing

                                                     Custom Sewing
Lately I have been getting a lot of calls from people that want custom items sewn.  I am really enjoying that.  It started with an apron then a knitting needle case, an embroidered hanky made out of someone's shirt.  Then back to an apron again, a pocketbook, a wine glass coaster, backpack and back to an apron.  The first apron was very design specific, the second one we worked on was a custom embroidery that I thought came out pretty good. It made me realize how much I really love making custom sewing items.  It made realize how lucky I am that I get to do what I love every day and people get so happy to receive the sewing items I make for them.  Hope you enjoy these pictures, check out my Facebook for more.