Popular Posts

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sewing Inspiration for starting your business

Lately I have been having a lot of women calling or emailing me about starting their own sewing related business.  So I have decided that come September I will be having a class to help everyone get all their thoughts and ideas down. To help everyone form a timeline of when they want to start and what it is exactly they want to do.  There are so many talented people out there, there is no reason why you should let a little fear get in your way.
If you are one of the few that has driven by the studio and thought maybe I should stop, well you really should. It's a lot of fun, maybe this blog is for you to see.  I am also looking for a few talented sewing and crafting teachers for fall classes, if that is you call, email, text, Facebook or better yet stop by. You might like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment