My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
-
In September we will be starting all our sewing classes the first week so we can get a whole four weeks of sewing fun in. We will be keeping...
-
These are infinity scarf samples I made for a class I will be teaching, hope you like them. Have a great day, Maria
-
Today I want to thank my sewing students. I can't believe it's been 15 months since I started the sewing studio it all started with ...
-
Cushions before ...
-
It always amazes me when I ship something across the country how easy it is. I never thought it would be so easy to ship to Russia. All you ...
Thursday, July 4, 2013
July 4th Independence Day
Happy Independence Day, hope you fly your flags proud and are thankful for all you have. It's been a long week here and an even longer weekend. It's now time to merge all our different cultures into one great culture and head to the beach or have a barbecue, parade or baseball or how ever you choose to celebrate July 4th. After all how many countries really have a birthday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment