Popular Posts

Friday, October 21, 2011

My first blog

I have been thinking about blogging for a while now and finally decided today was the day. I have been sewing since I was about six and love all types of sewing. When I was younger I thought I wanted to be a fashion designer, but what I really wanted to do was sew. I can make anything without a pattern, not that I don't use patterns, because I sometimes do. I saw my high school sewing teacher this year and she said to me you never did like following the patterns, but I did learn a lot from her. She let me follow what I need to follow and helped me when I just wanted to do it my way. I did go back to her after college so she could help me again when I didn't want to follow the pattern to make my wedding dress. I was 20 then. Twenty years later I have been married for 19 years and have 2 great kids and and starting my first business and my first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment