The Shiny Princess Room is a place where I think people are going to have a lot of fun. I can see birthday parties there, craft parties, parents having fun with their kids. This is the room where we are going to have mommy and me classes or Grammy and me or maybe just a special person and me. I see it as a place where there are no phones, no electronic games just some good old time fun. Sometimes we need a break from everything and need a happy place. I want the Shiny Princess room to be that place.
Whether you come to a party or to relax and paint a plate or a glass. It's up to you, maybe you just want to come and make matching bracelets for you and someone special or come alone and get a break from the kids.
Parties are only on the weekends during the we sew and it's pretty quiet.
Hope to see you soon,
Maria
Welcome to my Maria Sews A Lot sewing blog, hope you find some sewing knowledge, inspiration and creativity. Do what you love and love what you do.
Popular Posts
-
I have decided to start FaceTime sewing classes. The reason I decided to do this is I know not everyone can make it to a sewing class at the...
-
Unfinished fabric Objective (UFO) is something I have been think of for years. The other day one of my students said to me you shoul...
-
Cushions before ...
-
-
I have been thinking about blogging for a while now and finally decided today was the day. I have been sewing since I was about six and love...
-
In September we will be starting all our sewing classes the first week so we can get a whole four weeks of sewing fun in. We will be keeping...
-
I am so excited to announce that as of today I will be doing Sewing Birthday parties. It is something I have wanted to do for a long tim...
-
Today I finally made myself a backpack. I have been making them for my son, his friends, to sell on Etsy, now I have my own and I lov...
-
I like to keep a soft bristle paint brush near my sewing machine to sweep it up after my sewing projects. That way my area is clean and all ...
-
Cover stitch done with double needle on a knit dress. I had to do alterations on some knit dresses and went to price out a cover stitc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment