Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shiny Princess Room at Maria Sews A Lot

The Shiny Princess Room is a place where I think people are going to have a lot of fun. I can see birthday parties there, craft parties, parents having fun with their kids. This is the room where we are going to have mommy and me classes or Grammy and me or maybe just a special person and me. I see it as a place where there are no phones, no electronic games just some good old time fun. Sometimes we need a break from everything and need a happy place. I want the Shiny Princess room to be that place.
Whether you come to a party or to relax and paint a plate or a glass. It's up to you, maybe you just want to come and make matching bracelets for you and someone special or come alone and get a break from the kids.
Parties are only on the weekends during the we sew and it's pretty quiet.
Hope to see you soon,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment