Here is the wristlet information everyone really needs. I'm going to write it up like a recipe with pictures. I'm not putting any sizes because you can make it any size or shape you want. If you want to add any ribbon or anything else to your fabric sew it on your designer fabric first while it is still a single piece. If you have any questions message me.
2 pieces of designer fabric (cut to your requirements)
2 pieces of lining fabric ( cut to your requirements)
Zipper (length of opening)
1. Place Designer or outside fabric on table facing up. Place zipper facing down on designer fabric. Place lining over zipper and designer fabric. Pin. Stitch
2. Put designer fabric right side up put completed piece over designer fabric and line up zipper. Place line over zipper, pin stitch.
3. Open up all 4 pieces and top stitch each top and bottom. Make sure you move the zipper foot to the other side if you need to.
4. Now here is the tricky part. Take both lining pieces together and both designer or outside pieces together. And pin them.
5. Match center seams and pin leave zipper open half way for easier turning and sewing. Pin all around except for about 2" on bottom of lining ( very important for turning later). If you are placing a wrist strap you would do that now. That would go about 1 1/2" from your zipper opening for safety. Now you can sew.
6. Turn inside out pull out corners and you have a wristlet or make-up bag. You just need to sew up the bottom of the lining. That is just a straight stitch and you're done.
Cut two pieces of material 8"wide by 9" high Cut two handles To desired lenght Stitch around three sides, make sure you backsti...
Very excited about this new addition to my memory item collection, made from a men's shirt.
Here are step by step instructions to fix your plumbers pants, so your underwear don't show when wearing jeans. We will be working on th...
Today I have a lot of sewing to do. So I thought why not go to my favorite breakfast place and get myself a nice omelette. I walk in like I ...
Memory Pillows I started making these Memory Pillows that I just love. Memory Pillows to keep anyone you love, or have loved and lost,...
These are infinity scarf samples I made for a class I will be teaching, hope you like them. Have a great day, Maria
People keep asking me about sewing classes. What is it about sewing that they like? How come people keep coming in to sew? Well here is the...
This is what's going on this week There is a lot going on this week, but first of all I want to say thank you to the people that...
Here is my latest creation senior bibs. I just love them, I'm making them in solid colors and whatever theme someone wants. I thought th...