Today I tried a new embroidery the snowman. It was cute and I thought why not. The first one I tried with home decorating lining for the body parts, but it didn't look the way I liked. It as fleece, but the wrong kind for sure. At bottom when it started doing the satin stitch the threads started to pull and it will unravel sooner or later. For me that is not good enough.
My next try I just happen to have polar fleece in my stash and it came out so much better. The design just seemed to pop off the towel, it is softer to the touch. I know for a fact that it will not unravel. This just goes to show that I was right to save all my fabric. I'm really starting to love my fabric stash.